I don't think I could ever, in my entire life, get sick of watching Arrested Development. I just started over with season 1 and it is just as funny as the first time I watched it. If I could marry my DVDs, I would seriously consider it.
I realized recently that as much as I thought I understood men, I don't. Not even one bit. I don't understand the choices they make or how their minds work or why they do anything that they do.
So hey, if you are a dude and you are reading this, explain yourself to me please. That sounds like a huge task, but all I want is for you to just pick one aspect of male behavior and explain it to me.
Things that are currently annoying me:
1. My lab report that's due tomorrow morning
2. The fact that I need to make decisions ASAP about what I'm doing next year, but everyone I need to meet with is busy or in China
3. Not getting sleep
4. Multiple semesters of prerequisite classes getting in the way of grad school
5. The GRE
6. Not hearing back about my advanced composition petition as my registration date for spring classes creeps closer every day
Things that I'm currently excited about:
1. Going to a movie with Daniel tomorrow night!
2. Voices United
3. Curtis Orchard/pumpkin carving/apple donuts/apple cider/Fall in general
4. Watching Return of the Jedi
5. Dancing with joy tomorrow when I've turned in my ridiculously boring lab report
6. Registering for classes next semester
One more thing:
I can't get over how good the original Star Wars trilogy is.
(Yay for multiple bachelor's degrees and staying in college FOREVER...)
PS - I'm the worst student ever. It is after 1am, I have a test tomorrow morning, and I am not studying.
Things that make me happy:
1. Tally Hall
2. Strawberry Mango Iced Tea from Espresso Royale (I seriously can't stop myself from buying some every day)
3. d.f. <3
4. Turkey Pesto Provolone sandwiches from Espresso Royale
5. Rain in the middle of the night (even when the thunder wakes me up at 3am)
6. La Vie Boheme
7. Green and Orange
8. Imagining that all this grad school stuff is over...
9. Mocha brownies from Espresso Royale
10. Living at Espresso Royale